Pricing & Payment
Hart's Home Services's Up-Front Pricing Policy Means You'll Never Be Surprised or Blindsided!
Avoid sticker shock by knowing how much your electrical service or installation job will cost in advance. Hart's Home Services service technicians will always tell you the price before they begin the work and give you a selection of pricing options so that you can make a wise decision for your family.
We Charge By the Job, Not By The Hour
You should never pay for slow or inefficient service. That's exactly what happens when you pay a service company by the hour instead of by the job. Because we charge by the job, you never pay for slow or lazy technicians. And because our trucks are fully stocked, you won't have to pay for time spent shopping for parts and materials. We train our technicians to diagnose the problem quickly and fix it right the first time. By taking the clock out of the equation, our technicians don't feel as much pressure to hurry through an electrical service job. Rushing through a job can lead to mistakes or overlooking details. The home service experts at Hart's Home Services take the time necessary to make sure the job is done right the first time. This is how you benefit by knowing the cost of the job before we begin the work.
Standard Service Call Fee
Hart's Home Services charges a standard dispatch fee for all on-site service calls which is payable to the service technician at time of service. These fees are:
- $69.00 for regularly scheduled residential electric service calls.
- $269.00 for regularly scheduled commercial trouble calls including landlord/tenant calls (Includes minor repair in call fee)
- $69.00 for HVAC diagnostic calls
- Check, cash, bank debit card
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Extended financing available
- 90 days same as cash financing available
- Senior citizen discount available
- 15% repair discount and other savings as a member of our Service Partner Plan
- Look for our coupons and promotions in mail, local newspapers and on our website