At Hart's Home Services, our Clearwater electricians can save you from having to replace appliances and equipment due to power surges.
Surges are sudden and unexpected spikes in voltage that travel throughout your Pinellas County home's electrical system. Some surges can come from within your home, such as a spike that hits when you turn on a washing machine or dryer, or even something as simple as sending a document from your computer to your printer. Other electrical surges come from outside your home. These are often caused by electric utility switching, downed power poles in the Tampa Bay area, cut power lines, and lightning strikes. Surges can even enter through the cable televisions and telephone wiring installed throughout your home.
If lighting strikes your Pinellas County home or somewhere nearby, a surge may go through your electrical system. Anything that is plugged in may then get “fried,” whether it is turned on or off. This is an unfortunate event that can be prevented by having whole house surge protectors installed. Without proper surge protection, Pinellas County homeowners can end up having to pay out of pocket to replace expensive electrical appliances and equipment such as computers, televisions, kitchen appliances and more.
Whole House Surge Protectors
Most homes in Florida have some type of expensive electronic equipment - such as kitchen appliances, water heaters, computers, etc. - which are vulnerable to power surges. At Hart's Home Services, your reliable Clearwater electrician, we can protect these items by equipping your home with a whole house surge protector. Additionally, entertainment equipment and/or computers can be protected with surge protector bars.
Don't wait for a power surge to zap your electrical appliances and entertainment equipment - call Hart's Home Services today to schedule services with our Clearwater surge protection specialists!
Services Our Clearwater Surge Protection Contractors Provide
- Surge Protection
- Surge Protectors
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Power Strips
- Lightning Surge Protection
- Whole House Surge Protectors
- Device Protection
- Surge Suppression
- Lightning Protection
- Electrical Services
- Electrical Repairs
- Surge Arresters
Why Homeowners Should Choose Us for Their Surge Protection
When you choose a Clearwater electrician from Hart's Home Services for your surge protection needs, you can expect professional, friendly service from a trained, licensed and insured technician that has been background check and drug tested for your safety. We will also provide you with clear, up-front pricing, on-time service, and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We also offer warranties to protect any equipment you buy from us, such as whole house surge protectors.
Over the years, Hart's Home Services has satisfied the electrical surge protection needs of thousands of homeowners throughout Pinellas County, FL. We take pride in our work, and strive to always offer quality products and services. Call today to schedule service with one of our Clearwater surge protection experts and experience true quality service from Hart's Home Services, where the customer always comes first.
Recent Articles About Surge Protection
- WHY INSTALL PINELLAS COUNTY SURGE PROTECTION IN PINELLAS COUNTY, FL? - Pinellas County surge protection is something every home should have especially if the homeowner wants to preserve the quality of their appliances. The fact is that the electricity passing through a home is not always constant. It can go up and down due to power outages, downed lines or a strong power usage from the ... [Read more]
- WHY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS SHOULD ALWAYS BE DONE BY PROFESSIONAL CLEARWATER ELECTRICIANS - Most households and buildings in Clearwater, FL regularly require electrical repairs. This is logical as electricity is always used for operating appliances, equipment, and other machines. Short-circuits and small electrical shocks are normal and are quite usual. However, it is surprising that services of professional electricians are hardly sought. No one could blame home and ... [Read more]