Home Comfort Plan
Enjoy Priority Service, More Savings and Less Worry!
When you have an Electrical or Plumbing issue… or your air conditioning system breaks down in the middle of a heat wave…or your heater goes on the fritz in the middle of winter… you want to be assured that you’ll get a quick response and not have to pay extra for that emergency service. With Hart’s Home Comfort Plan, you’ll get that peace of mind and a lot more!
The Hart’s Home Comfort Plan is a great way to be sure that in case of an emergency, you are guaranteed the priority service you deserve as a valued Hart’s customer. Thousands of homeowners in the Tampa Bay area have already joined and are enjoying benefits such as:
- Priority Service For Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Calls (Routine Or Emergency)
- No Emergency Call Charge
- A 15% Discount On All Repairs
- No Additional Charge For Overtime Or Emergency Calls
- A Lifetime Warranty on Most Repairs.
- And Much More!
- High Performance Tune-Ups: Twice per year ($159 Value). Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike. Regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bill by up to 30%.
- Priority Service: As a Home Comfort Plan Member, you become our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED. If you’re not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- 15% Discount: You will receive a 15% discount o the bottom line for our heating, cooling and electrical service calls.
- Transferable: Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice! No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of emergency service, no matter what time of the day or night you call, you will not pay an overtime fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing.
- Relax, We’ll Call You! When you’re a Home Comfort Plan Member, we make your systems our top priority. We’ll call you and schedule your maintenance services so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Ongoing Safety Inspections: Your peace of mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s electrical, heating and air conditioning systems to ensure they are in safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings, and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it.
Sign Up for The Home Comfort Plan
Speak to a Hart’s Home Services technician on your next service call or give us a call at the office. We can give you a form, collect your payment and sign you up on the spot.